Wednesday 15 April 2009

Stephen King Goes To The Movies - Review

This is a good intro to Stephen King, a collection of 5 of his short stories that have been adapted into films. To tell the truth, I was expecting a bit more, but I think thats down to the fact that I've already read all of Stephen King's short stories (apart from The Mangler, which was really creepy!)

Stephen King does an intro to each story, giving some background about how it got made, who made it, and any thoughts he had about it, positive and negative. Its interesting to see what he says about them, as he's not shy to be negative about them! The intros are only a page or so each though, so they're not as in-depth as I would have liked really.

I would definitely recommend this to people who maybe aren't massive fans of Stephen King, as its a good introduction. For anyone who's already a fan, chances are you have already read the stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment